Model No.: Customized
The progressive punching method mainly relies on high-performance and high-speed punches and high-quality molds. Small size but large volume generator and motor lamination is very suitable to be produced in the progressive punching way, which can produce high quantities in a short period of time, even the complete stator & rotor cores.
Though dies take a long time to build and cost higher, progressive punching is still the optimal solution for large volume motors, the products produced in this way have a very good consistency.
Cut the silicon steel roll into the required width, and then directly send it to the high-speed press, which can stamp more than one hundred times per minute. Different from other stamping methods, the inside of the tool is complicated, and there are many cutters inside the tool, which respectively complete different steps. There is even a special stacking area inside the tool. The tool can cut out several rivets on each lamination. These rivets are compressed in the stacking area and each lamination is locked to each other.
APPLICATION & COST
Electrical lamination of mass-produced motors is very suitable to be produced in the progressive punching way, which can produce high quantities of motor laminations or motor cores in a short period of time. Though dies take a long time to build and cost higher, the products produced in this way have a very good consistency.
AC motors are divided into two types: synchronous motors and asynchronous motors. Asynchronous motors are induction motors, the electromagnetism of the rotor part is induced by the stator part.
Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd
Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd, located in south of Weiwu road, Changge, Henan, China, is a national high-tech enterprise specializing in the R&D and production of stator & rotor lamination and iron core for electric motors and generators. Our products are widely used in Nuclear Power Wind Power, Hydro Power, Marine, Mining, Petrochemical, Rail transportation, New Energy Automobile and other fields. Yongrong possesses advanced equipment, including fully automatic high-speed progressive punch, CNC high speed single slot notching punch, stator stacking&pressing machine, rotor aluminum die casting machine. We also introduced robot intelligent production line, adopted progressive die high speed continuous punching process, realized automatic production, the annual production capacity can over 100,000 tons, and has been one of the main domestic production bases of high efficiency motor iron core.
- Company Name: Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd
- Representative: ZHUXIAODONG
- Product/Service: Stator Lamination , Stator Core , Rotor Core , Motor Core , Motor Lamination , Generator Lamination
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: South of weiwu road, Changge, Henan, China. 461500
- Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Zhu
- Tel: +86-0374-6566166
Premium Related Products