Model No.: GSD
The Slewing Drive is a gearbox that can safely hold radial and axial loads, as well as transmit a torque for rotating. The rotation can be in a single axis, or in multiple axes together. Slewing drives are made by manufacturing gearing, bearings, seals, housing, motor and other auxiliary components and assembling them into a finished gearbox.
Slewing drives function with standard worm technology, in which the worm on the horizontal shaft acts as the driver for the gear. The rotation of the horizontal screw turns a gear about an axis perpendicular to the screw axis. This combination reduces the speed of the driven member and also multiplies its torque; increasing it proportionally as the speed decreases. The speed ratio of shafts depends upon the relation of the number of threads on the worm to the number of teeth in the worm wheel or gear.
As technology has improved, more slewing drives are using hourglass worm technology, in which the worm is shaped to engage more teeth in the gear. This increased tooth engagement results in greater strength, efficiency and durability.
GRH, since 1986, is the manufacture of hydraulic components such as proportional valves, sectional valves, mono-block valves, hydraulic manifolds, flow control valve( manual and proportional) , gear pumps, gear motors, flow dividers, Orbital motor, Mini power pack, pump + motor assembly, hydraulic power station
Applications: Agricultural machinery: tractor , combined harvester, etc,
Forest machinery: wood cutter, log splitter , sweeper, lawn mover
Construction machinery: excavator, grader, loader, earthmover, etc.
Industrial equipment: such as plastic machinery , metallurgy industry, textile machinery, package machine, machining tools, etc
Mobile application: trucks, vehicles, boom lift and scissor lift, cranes, etc
Road machinery: sweeper, paver, compactor
Marine and ship industries
GRH is the supplier of big agricultural machinery players, construction machinery players, such as Terex, JCB , CNH, John Deere, DEUTZ, etc. GRH has been working with Terex Group for 10 years, working with YTO for 6 years and has been selected as the Best Supplier for 5 continuous years. GRH manufacture covers an area of 120,000㎡, with a construction area of 60,000 ㎡, with a total staff of 340 plus. Whenever you step inside, the shop always looks clean and in very good order.
We appreciate your visit to GRH facilities. We appreciate your cooperation with GRH.
- Company Name: GRH
- Representative: weihua Zhu
- Product/Service: Hydraulic Valves , Hydraulic Gear Pumps , Hydraulic Motors , Mini Power Pack , Proportional Valve , Hydraulic Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 20，000，000RMB
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 31 -40 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 666 West Shuanghu Road West, Jianhu, Jiangsu, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. GRH Team
- Tel: +86-21-56626882-8806
Premium Related Products