Model No.: SE7/PE7/ZE7
By adopting Slewing Bearing as its core component, slewing drive can bear axial force, radial force and tilting moment simultaneously. Slewing drive is widely applied in modular trailers, all types of cranes, aerial working platform, solar tracking systems and wind power systems.
Electric and planetary gearboxes can be designed according to customer's requirements. Slewing drive has the advantage for saving space in facilities, max load capacity in a compact design, extensive lifespan, and reduced maintenance costs.
1) Tilting Moment Torque: Torque is the load multiplied by distance between the position of load and the center of slewing bearing. If the torque generated by load and distance is greater than the rated tilting moment torque, slewing drive will be overturned.
2) Radial load: Load vertical to the axis of slewing bearing
3) Axial load: Load parallel to the axis of slewing bearing
4) Holding torque: It is the reverse torque. When the drive is rotating reversely, and parts are not damaged,
5) The maximum torque achieved is called holding torque.
6) Self-locking: Only when loaded, the slewing drive is not able to reverse rotate and thus called self-locking.
--Customer can choose the motor according to our already designed slewing drive connect dimension.
--We can design the connect structure according to customer's motor connect dimension.
--We can help to provide the whole parts with Hydraulic motor, DC motor, AC motor, Stepper or Servo motor.
Standard Model Slewing Drive:
A. Enclosed housing (SE Series)
B. Open Housing (S Series)
C. Special Type
1. Different motors(AC, DC, Hydraulic) can be designed according to customer's requirement.
2. Shaft opposite to motor can choose to be hex head or not hex head.
|Model||Rated Output Torque |
|Tilting Moment Torque |
|Axial Load |
|Radial Load |
|Holding Torque |
|Gear Ratio||Tracking Precision||Self-locking Gears||Weight |
Product Categories : Slewing Drive
Premium Related Products