Model No.: Slew Drive
By adopting Slewing Bearing as its core component, slewing drive can bear axial force, radial force and tilting moment simultaneously. Slewing drive is widely applied in modular trailers, all types of cranes, aerial working platform, solar tracking systems and wind power systems.
Electric and planetary gearboxes can be designed according to customer's requirements. Slewing drive has the advantage for saving space in facilities, max load capacity in a compact design, extensive lifespan, and reduced maintenance costs.
1) Tilting Moment Torque: Torque is the load multiplied by distance between the position of load and the center of slewing bearing. If the torque generated by load and distance is greater than the rated tilting moment torque, slewing drive will be overturned.
2) Radial load: Load vertical to the axis of slewing bearing
3) Axial load: Load parallel to the axis of slewing bearing
4) Holding torque: It is the reverse torque. When the drive is rotating reversely, and parts are not damaged,
5) The maximum torque achieved is called holding torque.
6) Self-locking: Only when loaded, the slewing drive is not able to reverse rotate and thus called self-locking.
--Customer can choose the motor according to our already designed slewing drive connect dimension.
--We can design the connect structure according to customer's motor connect dimension.
--We can help to provide the whole parts with Hydraulic motor, DC motor, AC motor, Stepper or Servo motor.
Standard Model Slewing Drive:
A. Enclosed housing (SE Series)
B. Open Housing (S Series)
C. Special Type
1. Different motors(AC, DC, Hydraulic) can be designed according to customer's requirement.
2. Shaft opposite to motor can choose to be hex head or not hex head.
|Model||Rated Output Torque |
|Tilting Moment Torque |
|Axial Load |
|Radial Load |
|Holding Torque |
|Gear Ratio||Tracking Precision||Self-locking Gears||Weight |
Contact us if you need more details on Slew Drive. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Slew Drive for Solar Power Generation、Slewing Drive. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
For a long time, in the cutting-edge field of new energy competition, there is an industry-recognized one-dollar law. Whoever can control the commercial cost of grid-connected power under a dollar will be the real winner. The first company, FIRSTSOLAR, has always been a leader in this industry. It spent 30 years to control...
According to a recent report by the American Physicists Organization Network, Rice University researchers invented a solid-state supercapacitor based on nanotubes. It is expected to integrate the best properties of high-energy batteries and fast-charge capacitors in one device to suit extreme environments. The relevant...
Japan has made important new developments in solar power generation technology. Ikeda, a professor at Okayama University in Japan who previously published iron oxide compound solar power generation technology in January 2011, has continued to push forward this development. He claims that this technology will absorb 100...
This design was designed by a compatriot named WengJie, a camera strap with a solar power generator. You may find straps on photographers with SLR cameras are relatively wide. This is because SLRs are generally heavier. A wider strap can increase the contact surface and distribute pressure. This design is to lay a layer of...
Product Categories : Slewing Drive